My entry have these end ratings (84 position on 133, not bad, not bad!):
- Innovation 3.35 : I like to see these ratings because RandomLD19 is all about innovation and this is a good rating :D
- Fun 2.10: game is not so fun because is not finished, I'll remember that, but is a decent rating this, for my first entry on LD
- Theme 2.95: again I like this, because I'm near theme :D
- Graphics 1.50: right, no graphics around :D
- Audio 2.39: people like some random sounds ? I like it too :D Concept behind RandomLD19 is game entities will cause sounds, I must remember that!
- Humor 1.55: no humor, but someone found some humor :D
- Overall 2.55: this is a right overall rating for my entry, because game is not finished and I can expand it in many ways, so thanks people!
- Community 3.08: I've tried 20-25 games and tried to contribuite on community :D
For other entries (IMHO) I suggest you to play:
- Winner, Attack of time travelling pygym from outer paleolithic (aka Time Pygym): fun, easy to play and hard to master, good graphics, impressive work and nice concept!
- 1492 Island: an incredible game with impressive gameplay, really really addicctive game!
- 10 Minute Galaxy: I've already blog about this, so go and play it!
- Treasure Island: a good idea with a boat too slow.. nice to play anyway!
- Arise: after all is a good game with so many ideas :D