Monday, March 18, 2019

Infiltration 1.0.0 Hidden horrors

In last months I have started a new project (some info on bay12 forums), called Infiltration, and my vision is:


a turn based single player asymmetric game where player take control of an agent and manipulate actors and organizations to obtain victory






You are not dead, you are not living.. yet.
Aeons ago, in a time before mith, your enemies sigil you in a realm far from reality. Weakened and far from your power, your will simply.. disappear.
One echo, from time to time, hit your dreams. Something called humanity is playing with arcane power and forgotten knowledge, part of you.
You simply awaken and take a look into the world. These "humans" will serve you as puppets in your quest to become powerful, again.

Welcome back with Infiltration!

This release is marked 1.0.0 because is my launch as "final prototype" of my game vision. You can find it incomplete, you can find it horrible, but I have made this prototype on my free time with a single goal: learn.
I have learned a lot and I will share some thoughts on my path on some next dev logp, for now, let's focus on this release!

Changes:

- fixed some bugs on hidden pois
- added fight in hidden poi between player's agent and an horror to unconver secret knowledge
- disabled log for all pois, now player must select to see something changing

As always I'm open for comments, ideas. Even if this is a prototype any thoughts is appreciated, see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment