Monday, December 27, 2010

Ludum Dare 19 - RandomLD19

Before play, remember this game was made in 6 hours and is experimental: bad gameplay, bad sounds, are all intentional



This criptic game describe is my entry for Ludum Dare 19 (here, here and here my last post about it).
Theme for this contest was discovery and my choiche was to build a game about discovery the game. So game is about a letter player can move around using only his mouse and fight a (infinite) battle. Few advices and help are in game, so player must discovery everything.
Patamau already discovered two ends, my congratulations! :D

Game is all here, I enjoyed this little game and comments are good :D

hint: sounds are linked with actions in game!


Update: 25/2/2011, Softpedia Certification!


No comments:

Post a Comment