Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ludum Dare 20

Ludum Dare is ready to start.. sign up, partecipate to theme vote and make a game :D

Like in LD19, my tools:
  • flashpunk
  • flashdevelop
  • flash player 10

With 48 hours I want to learn from past mistakes:
  • 6 hours, not bad! Not a rush, but have all stuff working is a little tricky sometimes,
  • 48 hours contest doesn't mean 48 hours of real-developing-time !
  • next LD I need two day free, not just one,
  • game sucks on graphics and sound and gameplay, but I've tried to build all and I like the experience!
  • guys on Ludum Dare are incredible, watch out of game list.. tomorrow will be full of great games,
  • Flashpunk is incredible easy to use, all code where I need it, and Motion is beautiful!
  • I don't know why I like these little letters around screen :D

No comments:

Post a Comment