Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Advanced Platform Engine - by me


Last post I've talked about Advanced Platform Engine a nice idea from Noel on Flashpunk forums.
News today is that I've added some nice feature on top of APE, in particular:

- double jump (tnx to Maikel_Ortega)
- shoot (tnx to me)
- wall jump (tnx to me and ideas from here)
- added double jump/shoot/wall jump power up to editor and into Engine
You can click on image to play and remind that controls are:
- LEFT and RIGHT ARROWS, moves left and right
- X, jump
- X twice to double jump
- jump to wall then hit X to wall jump
- C, shoot


Download source code now

p.s: It's not a game, for now!

Quick update: last demo here, try it out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, this engine is fantastic keep up the good work! It will help me get my indie project moving much faster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!

    I'm only a contributor, but I think that even now this engine can be useful :D

    ReplyDelete