A zombie employee wants to escape from a bad boss and cumbersome and tedious tasks. Do you wanna to help him?
Ten (yes, 10 !) new levels, blood, new puzzles, an user interface: now Zombie Employee is playable from everyone, just try out here:
How muche deaths separe you from the end of your Zombie Employee's task?
As always some random notes:
- 20 new levels,
- spikes covered by your blood when you death,
- death counter = less is better!
- use R to reload when stuck on a level, remember reload count as death!
- all old level revised (thanks to Daniela, Zo, Flavio, Fabiano and all my playtesters!) + 10 new challenging levels,
- and game analisys
- on GameJolt and Kongregate
- GravityActor.as now is a generic class for Player (Player.as) Euro's (Vaso.as) and FallingBlock.as, take care of gravity stuff
- Assets.as for image, text, constants,
- EntityFactory.as is just a factory to
- all levels are now stored into "data/levels" as level0.txt, level1.txt and so on..
- in Level.as you can turn on level editor, still in development, use:
- left-click of mouse to place current piece on screen,
- C to cycle throught pieces
- L to re-load currente level definition,
- P to print current level definition (like in level0.txt) into trace debug output,
You can download source code here:
To get source code, clik here: